The road goes ever on and on...
A few years ago, whilst whining that I wanted to write more, my wife offered a wise suggestion: Relax; write something for fun – something that'll make you happy.
Well, The Lord of the Rings makes me happy. I also believe it has a lot to teach us about living the good life. And so I resolved to blog through the story chapter by chapter and forage for its lessons, the fruits of which are available for the Fellowship of the Ring below.
Join me for a reader's journey through Middle-earth!
Explore the Series: The Fellowship of the Ring - Book I
- Chapter 1 - A Long-Expected Party
- Chapter 2: The Shadow of the Past
- Chapter 3: Three is Company
- Chapter 4: A Shortcut to Mushrooms
- Chapter 5: A Conspiracy Unmasked
- Chapter 6: The Old Forest
- Chapter 7: In The House of Tom Bombadil
- Chapter 8: Fog on The Barrow-downs
- Chapter 9: At The Sign of The Prancing Pony
- Chapter 10: Strider
- Chapter 11: A Knife in the Dark
- Chapter 12: Flight to the Ford
Explore the Series: The Fellowship of the Ring - Book II
- Chapter 1: Many Meetings
- Chapter 2: The Council of Elrond
- Chapter 3: The Ring Goes South
- Chapter 4: A Journey in the Dark
- Chapter 5: The Bridge of Khazad-dûm
- Chapter 6: Lothlórien
- Chapter 7: The Mirror of Galadriel
- Chapter 8: Farewell to Lorien
- Chapter 9: The Great River
- Chapter 10: The Breaking of the Fellowship
Download the Book
You can also download an expanded version of this blogging journey as an ebook.